Ideas to Inspire™ (i2i™) Privacy Notice
Effective Jan 1 2013
Table of Contents:
Our Commitment To Privacy
The Information We Collect
The Way We Use Information
Our Commitment To Data Security
Our Commitment To Children's Privacy
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information
How To Contact Us
Our Commitment To Privacy:
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Information We Collect:
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the i2i™ website. On some pages, you can register, post comments, submit content and access materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
On some pages, you can submit information about other people. For example, if you refer a friend or invite another user to connect to your classes the types of personal information collected are:
The Way We Use Information:
We never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment To Data Security:
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our Commitment To Children's Privacy:
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information:
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain through the My Profile tab, once you have logged in on the i2i™ Site. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
How To Contact Us:
Should you have any questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please send us an email.
- Personal Information: We use information to establish your i2i™ accounts, provide support for user's accounts, and to update users on updates and changes to the i2i™ site. We use return email addresses or phone numbers to answer the user inquires we receive. Such addresses and numbers are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties unless explicitly authorized by the user.
- User Authorized Sharing of Information: Within the registration process there is an option, if selected, will add your email address to a distribution list to receive information from i2i™ partners. These settings can always be changed within the users profile settings.
- Non-identifying User Information: We use non-identifying and aggregate information to
- better design our website
- better design our educational content
- better design educational design, teaching tools and assessment tools
- run research studies
- Sharing with Partners. For example, we may tell a partner that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we will not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.